One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- General maintenance of all exterior plants, shrubs, trees and lawns, consisting of planting, watering, fertilizing, trimming, edging, mowing
- Indoor tropical maintenance, plant I.D., watering, general plant grooming, pest identification and IPM
- Safe operation of electric/gasoline powered grounds equipment.
- Control weeds using mechanical and chemicals methods
- Maintain shop and work areas in a clean and safe condition, which includes exterior daily cleaning of courtyard, entrances and general litter collection of the entire grounds
- Adhere to health and safety policies, regulations and safe work practices
- Responsible for snow and ice removal from building entrances, walkways and parking lots during the winter months
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions including extreme heat and extreme cold
- Experience with all types of grounds maintenance equipment, such as snow-blowers, lawn tractors, mowers, lawn sweepers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, power brooms, power edgers, grass trimmers, sprinkler systems
- Previous horticultural training and experience
- Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of grounds keeping equipment.
- Successful completion of work requires continuous heavy physical effort including extensive climbing and using heavy materials
- Responsible with an exceptional work ethic
Safety wear, personal protection equipment (PPE), and training will be provided.
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs