One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Data Management and Reporting:
- Maintain and update financial consolidation model producing consolidated financial statements for property portfolio
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that include, among others, operating and capital results, vacancy and lease reports, pooled-cost expense allocations, and operations resource planning models
- Provide insight into financial variances and operating results
Modeling and Analysis:
- Work closely with Assistant Manager to provide consolidated reporting and analysis and support ad hoc request
- Work closely with the Operations and Asset Management teams to provide data analytics to support business initiatives, business result improvements and strategic initiative decision support
- Work closely with operations team to support resource planning models and labor allocations including variance analysis.
Collaboration + Business Partnering:
- Support operations and asset management teams with reporting and analysis as required
- Support senior management requests for information and analysis
- Clearly communicate and share information in visual dashboard presentations
- Work with accounting team to allocate pooled expenses to applicable properties in accordance with management agreements
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of experience in financial modeling and reporting (ideally in real estate)
- Self-starter with exceptional analytical, data management, financial dashboard modeling and reporting skills including advanced knowledge of excel
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and work well under pressure
- Post-secondary education: accounting designation is an asset
- Accurate and detail-oriented; ability to interpret information and present it in simple manner; strong problem-solving skills
- Yardi 7S experience is an asset
- A collaborative team player with strong initiative and a passion for real estate
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs