One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- Manage a variety of impactful and innovative projects from conception to execution
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and communications
- Build a strategic, innovative, and people-focused team that’s reflective of organizational values including Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy
- Drive projects to completion in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders.
- Inspire teams and the broader organization to think differently by effecting efficient practices
- Ensure resources are being used effectively and appropriately while also being cognizant of organizational policies and procedures
- Ensure awareness and mitigation of a variety of risks
- Manage the results of these initiatives to ensure success
- 5+ years of experience in program management (or a similar-style role) leading transformational projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage a program life cycle from conception to execution to analysis
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high volume and complex environment with ability to overcome challenges & barriers
- Proven track record of leading change that impacted efficiencies and ROI
- Lean Six Sigma and PMP certification (preferred)
- University degree related to Engineering or Business (preferred)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – after all you will be expected to inspire and lead change!
- Expert when it comes to process improvement & quality management
- Nimble and agile leader with a strong ability to influence and inspire
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs