One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- Define and implement key strategies that align with online marketing/business objectives
- Collect and analyze customer, marketing, social media and web behavioral data.
- Test campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance, when to increase/decrease various marketing spends.
- Develop and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop digital and social campaigns and web measurement strategies while keeping to budget.
- Maintain dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Develop advertising schedules and quantify performance metrics surrounding the success of ad placements
- Monitor and analyze digital media, social media and marketing trends.
- Work with partner agencies to build social media presence.
- Manage Google Reviews, Google My Business listings.
- Develop a program to generate testimonials from current and past residents.
- Manage additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel including understanding of Pivot Tables & Macros and experience with analytical and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in real estate and/or multi-residential industry is an asset.
Why work for us?
We invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs