One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Working in a collaborative team-based environment, the Finance Administrator will support a variety of stakeholders during the completion of an organization-wide system replacement.
Reporting into: Mississauga
Work Location: Remote
Interview Process: Remote
- Participate in configuring presentation and functionalities of advanced budgeting and forecasting modules
- Use MS Excel to mine and dump legacy data
- Drive the property conversions efficiently and effectively to their appropriate modules in the new system
- Invoice consolidation for volume reduction (via Payscan)
- Provide team coverage and additional resource support as members learn new 7S functionality and processes
- Currently enrolled as an accounting/finance student and planning to return to school fall 2021
- Proficient with MS Excel + Access
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and initiative that lead to effective solutions
- Detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Eager for exposure to real estate accounting processes and procedures
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs