One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
This is a highly collaborative and team-oriented role as you will work closely with our leasing, communications and administrative support teams. You will assist the leasing department with a variety of administrative tasks. This role requires someone with a high level of detail who is comfortable working in a process-driven environment with multiple competing priorities.
We are looking for someone with a positive, friendly and collaborative personality who is a hard worker but also knows how to have fun at work. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to grow and take on additional responsibility within the team.
- Preparing lease/deal excel summary sheets
- Coordinate and input leasing assumptions into system for the budgeting processes
- Process and code commission invoices, as well as tracking for future payments
- Perform administrative duties including processing documentation for distribution; arrange meetings, booking travel and managing team expenses
- Maintain (digital) filing system; set up new files as needed
- Request searches from providers (corporate, credit, etc.)
- Track right and options from lease documentation, departmental budget and process department expenses
- A passion or keen interest in the real estate industry
- Strong customer service skills and a natural people person
- A high attention to detail with strong abilities to multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Post-secondary educational background (University Degree or College Diploma in real estate or business preferred)
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a highly process driven environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & high-volume environment
- Real estate license is an asset
- Experience in commercial real estate industry is an asset.
- Experience with Yardi 7 is an asset
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs