One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
If that sounds like you, we invite you to join a national leader in the commercial real estate space! This is a perfect opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team at a real estate company that offers significant opportunity for growth. As a Manager of Leasing you should already have an established network and a positive reputation within the commercial real estate space.
You will be an ambassador for the organization, so we are looking for someone who is a strong fit with our values and a positive reflection of our brand!
- Maintain/establish strong relationships and ongoing contact with brokers, tenants and prospective tenants through meetings, social events, and presentations
- Manage day to day leasing responsibilities for a 4 million square foot portfolio of class A office buildings in Toronto’s downtown core
- Negotiating financial and legal terms of leasing Proposals, Offers and Leases to achieve maximum value for our clients and owners
- Conduct property tours with prospects and develop in-depth knowledge of the portfolio.
- Manage all marketing material to the brokerage community including virtual tours, brochures, promotional videos, model suites, etc.
- Coordinate communication between departments, i.e. asset management, construction, development, property management and accounting
- Strategically plan broker functions for the purpose of marketing space and maintaining business relationships
- Prepare and manage annual leasing budgets and other reporting as required
- Represent GWL Realty Advisors by maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity
- 5 + years of experience in commercial leasing with a landlord or brokerage required
- Real estate license required
- Outgoing, articulate and well spoken with strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail with strong ability to multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs