One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Work Location: Temporarily Remote
Interview Process: Remote
Procurement and Sourcing
- Prepare RFx and contract documentation by gathering data from a variety of stakeholders and resources
- Develop contract documents for unique procurement requirements, often in collaboration with internal groups
- Evaluate RFx responses against criteria
- Support sourcing and procurement processes by coordinating the delivery of tender and purchasing policies
- Monitor incoming procurement applications and ensure compliance with the Procurement Policy
- Coordinate collaboration with various internal groups to ensure procurement processes are documented and conducted in a fair and transparent manner
- Assist in identifying and communicating potential risks to operational practices, programs, or standards that require improvement or development
- Proactively communicate legislative, regulatory, and industry changes to relevant stakeholders
- Assist day-to-day requests by advising on the development of various contracts
- Provide recommendations related to unique pricing strategies, contract terms, and conditions
- Work with and respond to internal teams to ensure contract compliance
- Monitor the Contract Management database plan to ensure expiry dates are addressed appropriately
- Assist contract editing and drafting by partnering with internal groups and vendors
- Analyze both internal and vendor spend data to prepare summary reports
- Monitor and administer key operational practices, programs, and standards to ensure high quality, cost effective, and consistent results organization-wide
- 3+ years of experience in either contracts administration, procurement, or category management
- Post-secondary level education in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience related to purchasing and tendering policies, procedures, and standards and control
- Able to understand both business processes and risk implications
- Strong communication skills, a service-oriented attitude, and strong organizational skills allow you to take findings and present them simply, concisely, and effectively
- Proven ability to proactively build and foster effective professional relationships in order to continuously improve processes
- Confident and able to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters with the utmost discretion and respect.
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs