One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- Increase visibility and awareness of GWL Realty Advisors Property Management group in the GTA by creating and implementing an effective strategy for the company’s website and its social networks
- Develop and implement internal communications campaigns that engage tenants and leasing brokers
- Create and manage content including, among others, Q&A documents, website content, stories, and articles
- Use Google, Instagram, Twitter, + Facebook analytics to report on campaign + social media performance
- Report production and management
- Support for large projects and independently own smaller projects
- Some minor administration for the Property Management leadership including producing reports, proofreading, creating presentations, and other duties as required.
- 4+ years of experience in a communications role, with experience developing and executing internal communications and employee engagement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience growing and engaging an online community preferably in a B2B environment
- High attention to detail including well-developed analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and InDesign
- Understanding of content management systems and basic level HTML / CSS
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of traditional and social media platforms and strategies
- Post secondary education in a related field (communications or social media)
Why work for us?
We invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs