One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- Maintain floor, unit and lease and detailed square footage inventory on automated property management systems (Yardi 7S)
- Detailed review of new lease and lease renewal information and entry of information into property management systems
- Review property rent roll to process monthly rental billings to tenants
- Process tenant miscellaneous billings and rental adjustments as required
- Maintain retail tenants’ percentage rent information
- Prepare reconciliation of outstanding tenant receivables
- Process Bad Debt Provision accrual monthly
- Process GPR monthly for vacant units
- Maintain and process SLR monthly
- Validate EFT tenants monthly
- Other duties as assigned including preparation of revenue collection and variance reports
- 2+ years of experience ideally in real estate property accounting
- Post-secondary college degree in accounting program.
- Current enrolment in a professional accounting program (i.e. CGA, CMA, CA) is nice to have
- This position requires property accounting/administration experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office and property management accounting systems
- The incumbent must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment
Why work for us?
We invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs