One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- Responsible for the efficient, effective, and successful control of all base building equipment and systems such as chillers, centrifugal pumps and air-handling systems
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance using Angus PM system.
- Perform demand maintenance and repairs to equipment as required.
- Track and schedule work, ensuring all annual compliance testing and inspections are completed.
- Manage tenant work order requests using the Angus TR system.
- Assist contractors in the completion of required tasks. Obtain estimates and quotations for proposed work in the building as required.
- Provide inspection reports on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all Corporate OH&S Policies, Procedures and Programs are implemented and strictly followed, including Environmental, Sustainability and Property Management Policies and Procedures.
- Perform water treatment chemical testing, critical system testing including chilled water back up, base building and tenant generators.
Maintain operator logs, checklists, and inspections
- Actively participate in energy management practices for all mechanical and ventilation systems.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial property management operations
- Strong knowledge of Building HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, BAS Systems and Life Safety Systems.
- SMT/BES certifications
- Valid drivers license
- A highly collaborative & team-oriented personality.
- Ability to work alone when required
- A hands-on mechanical and electrical professional with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Passion for sustainability and energy management
Why work for us?
We invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs