One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Portfolio Analysis and Valuation
- Review asset valuations and support the portfolio’s asset valuation process
- Identify and assess market value trends across regions and asset classes
- Perform regular and ad-hoc portfolio analysis to track performance and gain insights to drive future strategy, investment, and asset management initiatives. These include analysis of portfolio returns, risk, allocations, attribution studies, capital flow projections and others as required.
Research, Presentation, and Reporting
- Coordinate the production and presentation of regular portfolio reporting critical to client requirements, including at annual meetings, quarterly updates, and real estate market commentary
- Work closely with the internal research department and external resources to devise and present research topics on regional market trends, macro-economic influences, and portfolio performance (reporting and presentation may take the form of report writing, memo production, and face-to-face client meetings)
Planning and Strategy
- Assist in devising portfolio investment strategies, including diversification targets, leverage and liquidity positions; strategy that will inform the review of acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, operations, and capital expenditures
- Develop internal relationships with various business units and key stakeholders to support the assessment and implementation of the portfolio strategy.
- 2+ years of related real estate experience gained through portfolio management, investments, valuation or asset management
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline would position you as a valuable asset to our team
- Further related designations, completed or in pursuit
- A working level knowledge of real estate financing and valuation techniques is required. Experience with Argus Enterprise would be considered an asset
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel including being able to prepare and work with dynamic models and experience with Pivot and Power Pivot based tools. Experience with VBA coding would be considered an asset.
- Strong proficiency with MS PowerPoint in creating high-level formal and ad-hoc reporting presentations.
- Experience with Power BI and other data visualization tools would be considered an asset.
Why work for us?
We invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs