About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
You will be a full-time perm member of our gardening/landscaping team that maintains all interior tropical plants and exterior grounds at GWL to a high standard of a corporate head office building. Under the supervision of the Head Gardener, the incumbent will assist in the landscaping and maintenance of the grounds. The successful candidate will have knowledge and the ability to perform general grounds maintenance practices.
- General maintenance of all exterior plants, shrubs, trees and lawns, consisting of planting, watering, fertilizing, trimming, edging, mowing
- Indoor tropical maintenance, plant I.D., watering, general plant grooming, pest identification and IPM
- Safe operation of electric/gasoline powered grounds equipment. Experience with all types of grounds maintenance equipment, such as snow-blowers, lawn tractors, mowers, lawn sweepers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, power brooms, power edgers, grass trimmers, sprinkler systems
- Control weeds using mechanical and chemicals methods.
- Capable of working alone and with a team while performing duties in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintains shop and work areas in a clean and safe condition, which includes exterior daily cleaning of courtyard, entrances and general litter collection of the entire grounds.
- Adheres to health and safety policies, regulations and safe work practices.
- Responsible for snow and ice removal from building entrances, walkways and parking lots during the winter months.
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions including extreme heat and extreme cold
- Previous horticultural training and experience
- Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of grounds keeping equipment.
- Successful completion of work requires continuous heavy physical effort including extensive climbing and using heavy materials
- Responsible with an exceptional work ethic
What We Offer:
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- 3 weeks of Vacation per year
- Flexible Benefits (Immediate Enrollment)
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Pension Plan & Share Ownership Plan
Safety wear, personal protection equipment (PPE) and training will be provided.WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work environment with some ability to work from home
- Flexible Benefits
- Collaborative team environment
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA!
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs