About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Canada Life’s Real Estate subsidiary, GWL Realty Advisors Inc. has a challenging opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator. Duties include a variety of administrative responsibilities including transaction processing of expense invoices, processing cheque runs, answering vendor payment inquires and other administrative functions.
- Coordinate the centralized Accounts Payable function for GWLRA. Process property expense and capital invoices on the Real Estate Property Management system (Yardi) for both Commercial and Residential properties daily.
- Review and verify invoice details including authority levels and validity of payment.
- Process online payment and pre-authorized payments.
- Input specific invoices into the system for payment and route for approval.
- Record internal bank transfers and wire payments to external vendors.
- Assist in processing property disbursement cheque runs on all GWLRA bank accounts and companies.
- Process and maintain controls of all stop payments, cancelled/stale dated cheques for all GWLRA bank accounts.
- Distribute system produced and manual cheques to vendors.
- Process month end reports on outstanding invoices.
- Electronic deposit of cheques received to GWLRA and achieve in SharePoint.
- Handle a variety of email/telephone inquiries from GWLRA offices, Winnipeg Head Office, and External Vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Post-secondary education with an administrative background or related work experience or one-year Community College.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Proficiency in, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, Office 365 and Yardi is a definite asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good organization skills with the ability to handle competing priorities, manage fluctuating volumes, and are deadline driven.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work environment with some ability to work from home
- Flexible Benefits
- Collaborative team environment
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA!
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs