About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
This role is a key support function within the HR department reporting directly to the VP of HR. The focus is primarily as executive support and as a central point of contact within the Human Resources department. In addition, this role provides administrative duties with ongoing project management support within the department.
- Provide operational, organizational, and administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Respond to a variety of human resource related requests by providing appropriate direction and support to stakeholders
- Maintain and update a variety of documents related to people policies, processes, and procedures
- Generate reports on a variety of HR activities
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional meetings for HR leadership by preparing and providing appropriate materials
- Assists, coordinates, and communicates administrative-related project requirements
- Track multiple HR projects by accurately documenting project progress, development, and execution in both MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent (CHRP an asset)
- Knowledge of principles and concepts of human resource management.
- Knowledge of provincial employment/labour standards
- Highly ethical and able to deal with confidential issues with tact & discretion
- Familiarity with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)and employment related legislation in the provinces where GWLRA conducts business
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- MS Excel (strong experience including Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, macros)
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to interpret and present information clearly and concisely
- Collaborative team centric mindset with strong organizational skills, initiative and ability to meet deadlines
Position Type: Temporary Full Time, 18 month contract
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work environment with some ability to work from home
- Flexible Benefits
- Collaborative team environment
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA!
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs