About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Key for success in the role are a strong attention to detail, previous office administrative experience, and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Working with Property Managers, Property Administrators (operations and accounting), operations personnel on various properties on tasks as required.
- Perform various administrative duties including: word processing, presentations, expense reports, filing, photocopying, maintenance of records, contracts administration, ordering of office supplies, general office assistance etc…
- Manage confidential Lease files and file accordingly and document archiving including managing an electronic filing system.
- Compilation and maintaining of all documentation binders, files, or electronic filing, as required.
- Maintain an excellent line of communication amongst the property manager, building operators, staff, property administrators, contractors, tenants and other external parties.
- Collect, review, track Tenant Insurance Certificates, Sales Reports, contact information, and other information as required. correspond with Tenants to ensure compliance to policies and Lease requirements.
- Assist with Fixtures and Chattels, plans inventory, and once a year site reviews. Prepare paperwork and reports as required.
- Prepare Tenant correspondence as required. Prepare tenant advisories as required.
- Manage Tenant and Vendor inquiries
- Manage procurement process including, but not limited to Purchase Order and Contract generation to execution. Maintain contract and contact matrixes.
- Assist with Tenant meetings, Tenant engagement events, and assist with the building work order system.
- Managing the administrative process for contractor documentation.
- Keeping records up to date and ensuring information is collected on time.
- Provide support for the PM team with administration, managing office supplies, couriers, staff IT and phone needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of office administrative experience.
- Post-secondary education (is an asset)
- Passionate about the propery management industry and aspiring to develop a long-term career in it.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and comfortable working in a deadline driven fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high-level capacity to multitask.
- Excellent customer service abilities and always looking for ways to go above & beyond.
- A collaborative person who is hard working and likes to have fun at work.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarization with Yardi an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA!
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs