About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Deposit rental cheques to appropriate GWLRA bank accounts, code tenant cheques, photocopy cheques and record cash receipts to Tenants’ accounts on CTI
- Perform all rental account and invoice administration, including reconciliations, record maintenance, collections and all related tasks
- Identify and code operating expenses, ensuring invoices match to purchase orders for accuracy and accurate allocations; ensure timely processing
- Prioritize property operating expense invoices that require immediate payment
- Maintain control logs of property utility, property tax, leasing and capital expenditure invoices; utility tracking administration
- Assist in preparation of tenant charge backs (where applicable)
- Preparing, processing, and submitting monthly accounting reports such as accounts payable, electronic fund transfers, NSF recording, and deposit of rental cheques.
- Copy payable invoices and maintain an accurate filing system for audit and reference; monthly AP filing
- Complete variance explanations for the monthly property reports
- Maintain utilities consumption and costs tracking sheets
- Assisting Property Manager and Senior Property Administrator with compilation and maintenance of all documentation, binders, files, electronic filing, expense reports, and various administrative duties.
- Work closely with various internal groups to ensure all administrative aspects of Tenancy Leases are maintained
- Assist in annual audit function by locating and copying invoices for audit and verification purposes
- Provide back up for Sr. Property Administrator as well provide relief for Reception
- Handle a variety of internal and external vendor inquiries regarding invoice payments
- Collecting, reviewing, and tracking tenant insurance certificates and corresponding with tenants to ensure compliance to policies and lease requirements.
- 2 + years of experience in property administration/real estate property accounting
- Require Yardi system experience
- Current enrollment in BOMI RPA program is considered an asset
- Post secondary education in related discipline
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within the time frame
- Exceptional communications, organization, interpersonal and time management skills
- High initiative, professional, and flexible.
What we Offer
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs