About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
This role is currently hybrid with 1 day a week in office. This role will eventually go back to 5 days a week in-office.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and email inquiries
- Administrative duties such as maintenance of information into property management systems, inputting work orders, purchase orders and other related job functions.
- Develop and maintain an effective line of communication with staff, tenants and contractors; coordinate with site staff and liaise with various internal teams to provide support as required
- Managing the communication and execution of tenant Advisory Notices
- Assisting with coordination and execution of events
- Maintaining event calendars; assist in coordinating new tenant welcome package, and various ad hoc projects
- Assisting with Tenant Satisfaction Surveys and summaries
- Ensure proper file management and archive of files
- Responsibility for ongoing management of the management office (supplies, copiers, courier, and associated budgets)
- 2+ years of customer service experience (ideally within a call center or retail based or hospitality environment)
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Passionate about customer service and always looking for ways to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to navigate around complex situations
- A high level of interest within the property management industry
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- A strong level of professionalism as you will be dealing with professional tenants
- A highly collaborative individual with strong communication skills both written and oral
- Post Secondary education
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs