About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Assist in the efficient, effective, and successful control of all base building equipment and systems such as chillers, centrifugal pumps, and various air-handling systems etc.
- The buildings various platforms that control the BAS/CCTV/ACAM networked systems will be state of the art, and as such a thorough understanding of the operation of these systems is required.
- Ensure cleanliness and housekeeping conditions are fully observed to only the highest standard.
- Work with the operations supervisor to implement the Angus PM module for all related equipment maintenance schedules prior to substantial completion of the building.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance using Angus PM system.
- Perform demand maintenance and repairs to required fans, pumps, etc. as required.
- Track and schedule work, ensuring all annual compliance testing and inspections are completed.
Manage tenant work order requests using the Angus TR system while ensuring tenants are satisfied with building operation matters.
- Assist contractors in the completion of required tasks. Obtain estimates and quotations for proposed work in the building as required.
- Comply with business Health and safety policies such as participating in the H&S committee,
- Provide tour and inspection reports on an ongoing basis. Support the maintenance and ongoing improvement of WHMIS, environmental, health and safety programs etc.
- Ensure that all Corporate OH&S Policies, Procedures and Programs are implemented and strictly followed, including Environmental, Sustainability and Property Management Policies and Procedures. Perform water treatment chemical testing, critical system testing including base building generators.
Maintain operator logs, checklists, and inspections.
- Actively participate in energy management practices for all mechanical and ventilation systems.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial property management operations
- Strong knowledge of Building HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, BAS Systems and Life Safety Systems.
- BC Provincial 4th class Power Engineering Certificate
- Valid BC drivers license
- A highly collaborative & team-oriented personality as we all work closely together, and problem solve together
- A hands-on mechanical and electrical professional with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Passion for sustainability and energy management
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs