About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
We are hiring a Property Management, Events & Marketing Manager for our British Columbia region retail division.
This role requires someone who is highly knowledgeable in the social media, website, events planning & management space.
We will rely on your expertise to develop and execute top tier innovative marketing programs. You will lead yearly marketing initiatives while looking for new opportunities to market shopping centres in various BC locations, while ensuring that current planned events are successfully carried out.
This is a standalone role, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable taking on big projects but also comfortable being in the trenches.
From an event marketing stand point you will be responsible for planning and executing property management related events from beginning to end.
This is a highly collaborative position as you will work closely with property management, leasing, our tenants and internal communication teams.
In this role you should be able to adapt and build relationships with various personalities and be able to influence various stakeholders. The position will require an individual that while doing the yearly marketing, will look for new opportunities for marketing various shopping centres, while ensuring that current planned events are successfully carried out.
If you’re up for an exciting challenge to build something incredible within communications this could be for you.
- Preparing and executing annual marketing plans.
- Managing & sourcing vendors
- Processing invoices, Reporting
- Coordination & execution of events. Such as organizing logistics, participant confirmations, staffing requirements, on site set up and take down, media arrangements and being present at events.
- Source potential new events and participation means
- Managing budgets and ROI to ensure we are investing & planning strategically. Ensuring we stay within budget
- Managing communication plans and awareness of events
- Working collaboratively with various internal & external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with non-profit organizations to increase promotion for shopping centers and clients
From a media standpoint you will be responsible for:
- Media buying and planning across various platforms: tv, radio, print etc.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency and increase awareness via other media platforms such as website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Website management and development where required.
- Managing the creative process and output with suppliers & vendors
- Adhering to and following corporate communication guidelines
- 3-5 years related experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus on Marketing or Communications
- Superlative communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior media planning and buying experience (is preferred)
- Ability to adapt communication style with different audiences
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to take initiative, a high attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to lead projects and work independently & collaboratively when required
- Prior retail experience an asset
- Obtain a Class 5 Driver’s License and own vehicle required
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs