About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Handles all inquiries from prospective prospects/residents professionally and courteously
- Follows up with prospects
Marketing + Leasing
- Encourages appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers, walk-ins, and email inquiries
- Qualifies prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability as candidates
- Conducts viewings of the property and suites with prospective residents
- Sells specific property benefits to prospective residents in order to obtain a commitment to rental
- Negotiates leases to achieve optimum value
- Inspects upcoming suite availabilities prior to showing to potential residents
- Informs the Community Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the building or on the property that require attention
- Conducts monthly market surveys and provide the information to Head Office
- Carries out other duties and/or procedures related to marketing as assigned
Administration + Reporting
- Processes rental applications and forwards to Property Manager for approval.
- Notifies all applicants of the Landlord’s decision (approval or decline) of the application
- Provides move-in package and orientation to new residents
- Assists with coordination of move ins and move outs, including suite inspections.
- Carries out other duties and/or procedures related to rental and administration of suites as assigned
- 1+ year of sales or customer service experience
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs