About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Location: North Vancouver.
- Review, monitor and inspect all building functions including mechanical and electrical areas; provide direction in maintaining exceptional standards and services; including decisions for various operational modes, equipment logs, inspections, chemical tests, filter changes and temperature concerns
- Provide quotations, recommendations, regular visits and prompt service to building tenants to ensure satisfactory and problem resolution. Order supplies and services based on pre-authorized levels of approval
- Be responsible for the efficient, effective and successful control of all equipment, maintenance and repair building structures and property in accordance with approved practices, procedures and financial limitations.
- Ensure cleanliness and housekeeping conditions are fully observed to only the highest standard.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance using Angus PM system.
- Perform demand maintenance and repairs as required.
- Track and schedule work, ensuring all annual compliance testing and inspections are completed.
- Manage tenant work order requests using the Angus TR system while ensuring tenants are satisfied with building operation matters.
- Assist contractors in the completion of required tasks. Obtain estimates and quotations for proposed work in the building as required. Review service contractor work to ensure scope of work is followed, where applicable
- Comply with business Health and safety policies such as participating in the H&S committee,
- Provide tour and inspection reports on an ongoing basis. Support the maintenance and ongoing improvement of WHMIS, environmental, health and safety programs etc
- Ensure that all Corporate OH&S Policies, Procedures and Programs are implemented and strictly followed, including Environmental, Sustainability and Property Management Policies and Procedures. Maintain operator logs, checklists, and inspections
- Actively participate in energy management practices for all lighting, mechanical and ventilation systems. Seek to identify areas for improvements.
- Complete other duties as maybe required.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial property management operations
- BC Provincial 5th or 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate
- Valid, and Clean BC drivers license.
- Individual to have own vehicle as position requires local travel between sites.
- A highly collaborative & team-oriented personality as we all work closely together, and problem solve together
- A hands-on mechanical and electrical professional with strong trouble-shooting skills
- A team player who can work well in both a group environment and without supervision.
- Understanding of sustainability and energy management
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs