About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
This role is also available part-time (Monday to Friday with reduced hours)
General Office Management
- Ensure efficient operation of high-profile regional office of approximately 40 people including: implementing improvements and efficiencies in office services and administrative support, office supplies.
- Act as a liaison for all technology and IT related matters to resolve in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming and outgoing courier and mail.
- Monitor main office line to ensure calls are forwarded to the correct staff member.
- Assist and be point of contact for employee onboarding set up and new employee orientations, develop and monitor annual department budgets.
Calendar management and meeting logistics
- Coordinates calendars, appointments, boardroom bookings, off-site and on-site meetings, conference calls, social engagements, travel arrangements, catering, IT resources and other requirements in support of smooth and efficient meeting facilitation;
- Act as a liaison with other regional offices across Canada for national initiatives/meetings
Documentation and presentations
- Consistently exercises discretion in managing correspondence, information and reports and all matters of confidentiality;
- Photocopies, scans, answers phone and periodically greets visitors at reception;
- Processes invoices/expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with established policies.
- Develop and maintains relationships with colleagues, peer business administrative professionals and others.
- Updates internal webpages with Regional and Business Unit news on as-needed basis.
- Coordinates office engagement events as directed by Senior Management and/or head office
- Provide support to senior level staff on an as needed basis, including but not limited to booking travel, expense reports, meeting management.
- College degree in Business Administration and/or any related diploma
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Proven time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Team player and ability to make strong relationship within the company
- Real estate skills/knowledge an asset but not necessary
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs