About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validate & verify forecasted recoverable capital/major repairs, leasing capital and processing both leasing and capital cost amortization
- Data extraction & imports between job cost, amortization, and ABF module
- Reconciliation of job cost data
- Assisting with final budget package preparation for approval
- Provide team coverage and additional resource support
- Currently enrolled as an accounting/finance student and planning to return to school in fall 2023
- Detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and initiative that lead to effective solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Teams, and Outlook
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs