The Gemini 3 Group offers both paid and for-credit internships within multiple discipline areas including SharePoint/Information Systems/Web Design, Business Development/Business Administration, Defense Contracting and Logistics and Acquisitions.
Interns are immersed in a ‘real-world’ business environment that allows the opportunity to increase skills and experience and complement academic instruction. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Takes work direction from assigned Program Manager.
- May assist in performing market research, business development efforts and proposals, and recruitment activities as needed.
- Provides contract program support to include preparing spreadsheets, assisting with the collection and analysis of spend plans.
- Provides document and inventory tracking in SharePoint.
- Perform general support as needed, to include (but not limited to): filing, making copies, attending meetings and taking minutes, shipping inventory/supplies, and preparing and editing documents, slides, and reports.
- Serves as back up to front office receptionist as needed, greets customers with professionalism and courtesy.
Please submit your resume and an application and our HR office will be in touch.
This is an internship position