Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as main point of contact and liaison with company's Professional Employer Organization.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the needs of the organization.
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all position openings - interview, select and make offers of employment.
- Implement competitive and cost-effective compensation and benefits plans.
- Provide talent management guidance – lead staff development and training efforts for the organization.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions).
- Lead employment administration - payroll review, time and attendance approval, new hire enrollment and employee onboarding/orientation.
- Ensure liability compliance - required annual training programs, company handbook review, and submission of federal contractor reporting.
- Develop, recommend, implement and enforce personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Supervise Human Resources staff
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline, minimum 8 years of experience.
Five (5) years in a supervisory HR role, preferably within defense contracting
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credentials highly desired
This is a full time position