Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage numerous organizations and schedule appointments with appointed custodians.
- Download/upload data for specific organizations through the Defense Property Accountability Systems (DPAS).
- Scan assets in all scheduled locations within Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), run reports, update client accounts, and deliver finalized reports.
- Answer the switchboard.
- Communicate all issues to the supervisor within a timely fashion in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with DPAS (Defense Property Accountability System) is preferable, but not required.
- Must be organized and have a “go getter” attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to provide exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- All positions that require access to U.S. Government facilities and systems require U.S. Citizenship, and reliable transportation to travel to assigned locations and nearby facilities.
- Some travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- A HS/GED degree and 0-3 years of experience or higher.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please call (540) 602-7900 x 1202 or 1203.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position