Geyserville Grille is looking for part time Banquet Servers to join our team. With event season approaching, this is a great chance for an experienced server to pick up a few extra hours in an exceptional wine country setting. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience and participate in some great events this year!
- Take orders and serve food as well as drinks.
- Set up, maintain and break down event service and equipment.
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and friendly way.
- Understanding of event menus and ability to answer questions about ingredients
- As needed, check and confirm that all guests meet legal drinking age requirements.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Current California Food Handler Certification
- Able to life 20 pounds at a time
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Available to work weekends and evenings
About the Geyserville Grille:
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille. When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front of House
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn