Geyserville Grille is looking for part-time Banquet Servers to join our team. With the event season approaching, this is a great chance for an experienced server to pick up a few extra hours in an exceptional wine country setting. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience and participate in some great events this year!
- Take orders and serve food as well as drinks.
- Set up, maintain, and break down event service and equipment.
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and friendly way.
- Understanding of event menus and ability to answer questions about ingredients
- As needed, check and confirm that all guests meet legal drinking age requirements.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Current California Food Handler Certification
- Able to lift 20 pounds at a time
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Available to work weekends and evenings
About the Geyserville Grille:
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part-time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille.
When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front of House
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn