Geyserville Grille is looking for a part-time Banquet Captain to join our team. With the event season approaching, this is a great chance for an experienced Captain to pick up a few extra hours in an exceptional wine country setting, or an experienced banquet server to take the next step. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is an opportunity to gain work experience and participate in some great events this year!
A Day in the Life:
- Assist Restaurant Manager in executing client instructions as indicated on event orders
- Oversee and assist in event set up, service, and breakdown of functions and function areas.
- Set up, maintain, and break down event service and equipment.
- Interact with clients and ensure that changes are executed and charged properly.
- Direct banquet staff as needed to ensure orderly, prompt, professional service.
- As needed, check and confirm that all guests meet legal drinking age requirements.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Current California Food Handler Certification
- Able to lift 20 pounds at a time
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Available to work weekends and evenings
About the Geyserville Grille:
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part-time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille.
When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front of House
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn