Geyserville Grille is looking for a part-time Bartender to join our team. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain work experience and grow in the restaurant industry!
- Can prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Able to take orders and serve food as well drinks.
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and friendly way.
- Must be able to assess the preferences and needs of customers and make recommendations for the menu or selection.
- Expert in mixing ingredients to prepare some of the drinks.
- Good at planning as well as presenting the menu of the bar.
- Restocking and replenishing the bar’s supplies and inventory.
- Checking and confirming if a guest meets the legal drinking age requirements.
- Ensuring that the food and beverages comply with regulations.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to life 20 pounds at a time
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Available to work weekends and evenings
About the Geyserville Grille
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille. When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front of House
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn