Geyserville Grille is looking for a part-time Banquet Prep Cook to join our team. With the event season approaching, this is a great opportunity for an experienced prep cook to pick up some extra hours in a spectacular wine country setting. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience and participate in some great events!
- Preparation of ingredients and stations used in the cooking process.
- Maintain the kitchen and ensure it is clean and sanitized.
- Interact with staff and customers in a pleasant and friendly way.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Current California Food Handler Certification
- Able to lift 50 pounds at a time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Available to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
About the Geyserville Grille:
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part-time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille.
When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front of House
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn