Geyserville Grille is looking for a part time Banquet Line Cook to join our team. With event season approaching, this is a great opportunity for an experienced line cook to pick up some extra hours in a spectacular wine country setting. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience and participate in some great events!
- Preparation of food and plating dishes according to the restaurant’s menu specifications.
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
- Maintain the kitchen and ensure it is clean and sanitized.
- Interact with staff and customers in a pleasant and friendly way.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Current California Food Handler Certification
- Able to life 50 pounds at a time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Available to work weekends, holidays and evenings
About the Geyserville Grille:
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille. When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front of House
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn