Geyserville Inn is looking for a weekend Maintenance Attendant to join our team. Position would be primarily Saturday - Monday, with some Fridays. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in maintenance looking for a new assignment!
- Performs grounds maintenance for hotel and grille. Can include replacing lightbulbs, painting, fixing curtains, fixing water lines, unclogging sinks and toilets, fixing doors, and other property maintenance.
- Basic repairs.
- Must be able to operate hand tools, and machinery in a safe manner.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as but not limited to, lifting heavy items (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, or walking.
- Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions.
- 1-3 years’ work experience required, preferably in a maintenance role.
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part-time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille.
When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn