Geyserville Inn is looking for a part-time (4 days per week) Night Audit to join our team. We are a privately owned company with room for growth, a safe and enjoyable workplace, and an experienced group of professionals. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the hospitality industry looking for a new assignment!
Responsibilities for Night Audit
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Assign rooms, issue keys, collect guest billing information and payments
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks
- Respond to guest complaints, requests, and emergencies with professionalism.
- Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Answer phones and place reservations
- Provide limited concierge services
- Hours will be 10:00 pm to 6:00 am - 4 days per week
Qualifications for Night Audit
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Able to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills
- Strong eye for details
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate will 2+ years' experience in customer service or hospitality, but we are open to training if you have all the other qualifications.
About the Geyserville Inn:
The Geyserville Inn and Geyserville Grille are a hotel/bar/restaurant located in the heart of Alexander Valley just 30 minutes North of Santa Rosa, CA. Owned and operated for over 20 years by 2 generations of the Christensen Family, known for a friendly staff providing a fun atmosphere for both guests and employees. Whether part time seasonal or here to stay, the opportunities to grow and learn are here at the Inn and Grille.
When you’re here, you’re a part of the family!
Department: Front Desk
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Geyserville Inn