Special Event Production Company Seeking Warehouse Associate/Driver
Got Light applies a fresh approach to lighting, audio, video, staging, and drape in the special event and wedding industry. We produce hundreds of events each year including some of the most notable events in the City, including major opening parties and social galas. Our company promotes team-building and maintains high employee retention rates by consistently creating a fun and dynamic work environment.
Make Art. Be Proud. Have Fun.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Our Warehouse Associates are responsible for the accurate pick, pack, pull of technical equipment for special events. Part of this process includes equipment testing, quality control, and product cleanliness. In this position, you are also responsible for safely loading and unloading trucks, inventory management, and transportation to and from venues or vendors.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Assist a team to pick, pack, pull, the technical equipment process for detailed special events.
- Ability to read detailed technical equipment pull lists in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must be passionate about performing to high expectations.
- Maintains the warehouse and common areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Responsible for the delivery and pick up of event equipment to and from venues and vendors.
- Uphold the integrity of the company brand, cleanliness, and immaculate presentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- This position requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Flexibility to work long shifts, late hours, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Basic knowledge of lighting/sound/video equipment is preferred.
- Passion for perfection
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time hourly position.
- Hourly rate is based on work experience, technical knowledge, and industry experience.
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic benefits after 60 days of employment.
- For qualified employees, we offer 401k matching after one year of employment.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 60 pounds
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air conditioned
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs