Digital Marketing Specialist
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Special Event Production company is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Specialist for its amazingly creative and wildly fun marketing department of one!
THE SHORT & SWEET VERSION!!
- WordPress Website Management
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Photo Archival
- Blog Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Campaign Management
- Local and Industry Press Relations
- Photography Coordination
- Press Kits
- Strategic Advertising
- Analytics Tracking
THE WORDY VERSION:
- Work closely with the Owners of Got Light, carrying forward the vision, branding, and identity that the company has built over the past 16 years.
- Create and maintain social media presence, profiles, photos and engagement.
- Continuous website maintenance and updates.
- Create new custom web pages/projects for clients, vendors, or events as needed.
- Design & creation of all online and print collateral and advertising.
- Event industry award submissions, follow-up, & promotion.
- LGBT Community Award submissions, promotion, and visibility, Maintain Got Light’s status with the NGLCC & GGBA.
- Communicate with various printers and promotional product designers to bring projects to fruition.
- Design & manage email campaigns through Campaign Monitor (internal & external).
- Manage, organize, & tag photos on Photo Archival System.
- Produce catalogs, signage, branding, and style guides for internal sales, production, and warehouse departments.
- Manage holiday campaign and other client/employee gratitude campaigns.
- Scour and archive all industry related publications to isolate GL features in print.
- Provide weekly metrics to team on traffic, competitor movements, new markets, client
- trends, and other analytics.
- Manage marketing budget on quarterly basis.
- Additional duties as role develops.
SCHEDULE & AVAILABILITY
- This is a part-time onsite in office position.
- Must have availability to work up to 28 hours weekly.
- Hours/days are flexible.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 401K options available after one year.
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave.
- Salary is based on work, technical, and industry experience.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume, hours of availability, and desired pay rate.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
Familiarity with design software and technologies (Such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign) Some HTML/CSS Experience working with website analytics tools Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Awesome communication skills (verbal and written). Proficient with Excel, Word, Email, and database programs. Ability to work quickly under pressure, and manage chaos with ease.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a part-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs