Special Event Production Company Seeking Warehouse Supervisor
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Special Event Production company is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor responsible for day-to-day operations of a high-volume production warehouse, overseeing our Lighting, Audio, and Video departments.
- Open and close the warehouse, leading team of 10-15 associates.
- Supervise the successful pick, pack, and pull of equipment outbound to events.
- Oversee pickup and return of sub-rental equipment.
- Oversee loading and unloading of trucks.
- Crew supervision, development and coaching.
- Write end of shift reports, employee reviews, injury reports, and other HR documentation as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 15 days PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic benefits
- Salary is based on work, technical, and industry experience.
QUALIFICATIONS | PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General knowledge of event production or technical theater (lighting, audio, video).
- 1-3 years of previous warehouse management experience .
- Previous leadership experience which included coaching, training, and leading a team.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Awesome communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Email, and database programs
- Ability to work quickly under pressure, and manage chaos with ease
- Must have a clean driving record and clearance to drive, fuel, and manage a truck fleet
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds.
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated and not air conditioned.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs