Special Event Design & Production Company is seeking an Operations Manager/Jedi Knight!
Do you dream about Google Docs, spreadsheets, OSHA regulations, internet routers, troubleshooting power outages, all while learning more about plumbing strategies??? Then you should definitely keep reading!!!
This dynamic operations role covers a wide array of responsibilities…from Facilities and IT to Accounting and Warehouse Operations….and everything in between. We are seeking an insanely organized (borderline OCD) leader who excels at bringing joy and sanity to the day to day operations of a high energy and high volume event production company!
If you are oddly mesmerized… please email us your resume, salary requirements and cover letter letting us know a little bit about you and why you think you’d kill it at Got Light!
Office/ Operations Management:
- Maintain the physical office and its overall operations.
- Plan and implement efficient office systems, layouts, equipment procurement.
- Maintain, update, and create office policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Develop and implement plans to maintain and grow office culture.
- Ensure that the Owners and Department of Heads are kept abreast of issues and help trouble shoot problems.
- Take on or assist with occasional projects as needed from the owners or other department heads.
- Assist owners & HR with job postings, screenings resumes, and interviewing and onboarding as needed.
- Supports various department heads in tracking their budgets, making sure that the receipts are submitted on time and the vendor information is up to date.
- Develop & communicate all safety and maintenance guidelines and processes.
- Resolve maintenance and housekeeping issues through internal resources or outside vendors.
- Identify operations related risks and effective mitigation measures, to eliminate risk. Promptly address and seek resolution to all safety and maintenance issues.
- Ensure the company’s risk management policies follow applicable building safety, OSHA and other similar standards and regulations.
- Contribute to all-warehouse/office cleanliness.
- Act as the emergency building contact for off-hours.
- Serve as frontline support for all staff on hardware and software troubleshooting needs.
- Make sure that computer needs are met for an office/warehouse of 50 stations.
- Google Email Administration.
- Develop and maintain an effective file management and back-up system.
- Track Database issues/changes as they arise and communicate changes/updates out to the staff.
- Track subscriptions, licenses, passwords, and serial numbers for all the equipment.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Proficient with MS Office, FileMaker, ADP, & Google Suite.
- Previous experience in operations management.
- Patience with humans (seriously).
- Excellence at fast-paced, high volume, sometimes frenetic environments.
- Sense of humor; innovative and creative.... sarcasm and irreverence a plus!
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs