Special Events Company Seeking a, Sr. HR Generalist for its San Francisco Office!
Do you dream about commuter benefits, employee development, and workers comp audits??? Then you should definitely keep reading!!!
Got Light is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Sr. Human Resources Generalist who excels at employee relations, benefits, on-boarding/off boarding, and full-cycle recruiting. When you’re not recruiting, you will focus on employee and manager development and training.
We are a high-energy, dynamic, and fast-paced operation... the Generalist should be the beacon of calm and sanity behind the scenes! We are looking for an excellent and hyper-organized Human Resource expert to support, nurture, and guide a team of 130 employees across 3 very diverse departments.
If you thrive in a fast paced, diverse, work environment, filled with candid conversations, laughter, passion, and creativity, this may be this position for you!
Please email us your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter letting us know a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a fit at Got Light!
Recruiting & Staffing
- Assist hiring managers with writing job descriptions, posting open positions, screening resumes, scheduling, organizing, and/or conducting phone and in-person interviews, preparing offers.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding documentation and data entry per CA employment laws & guidelines.
- Adviser, coach, and counselor to management and supervisors on employee related matters.
- Provide leadership and support as a trusted employee relations resource for all employees.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and development for team managers.
- Investigate and resolve employee complaints or needs.
- Develop, maintain, and update Employee Handbook.
- Update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Evaluate, update, and oversee performance evaluation processes, including 90 day check-ins, peer reviews, and annual performance reviews.
HRIS & Payroll
- Maintain accurate employee records in ADP, FileMaker, and all other applicable systems.
- Work closely with payroll to update any changes and audit information, as well as provide occasional HR data analysis reports.
- Assist with administration of all employee benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k), COBRA, commuter benefits, and others.
- Work closely with a third-party benefits Broker for annual open enrollment.
- Process all benefits enrollments/changes/terminations
- Manage Leave of Absence programs and compliance.
Compliance & Safety
- Ensure organization is compliant with all employment related laws (federal, state, and local).
- Maintain internal HR documentation related to company policies, procedures, and budgeting.
- Ensure all required worker’s compensation claims have been filed and followed through.
- Ensure Got Light is Cal-OSHA & HIPPA compliant; coordinates inspections and follow up requests.
- Develop & Maintain Safety Program, Evacuation Plan, & Emergency Protocols.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- Human Resources experience: 3-5 years required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years in HR Generalist role with full-cycle recruiting
- Event production recruiting experience is a huge plus!
- Experience using HRIS systems, running reports, ADP is highly preferred.
- Experience using ATS required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Google Suite required.
- Ability to manage and maintain sensitive and confidential data.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Employee benefits administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume of email communication daily.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This is a full-time exempt position.
- Salary is based on work experience.
- Got Light offers 15 days PTO per year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Got Light offers medical, dental, vision, life, and chiropractic benefits plus much more!
- For qualified employees, we offer a matching 401K plan
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs