Special Event Production Company Seeking Field - Transportation Driver (24 ft.)
Got Light applies a fresh approach to lighting, audio, video, staging, and drape in the special event and wedding industry. We produce hundreds of events each year including some of the most notable events in the City, including major opening parties and social galas. Our company promotes team-building and maintains high employee retention rates by consistently creating a fun and dynamic work environment.
Make Art. Be Proud. Have Fun.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are looking for drivers who are familiar with San Francisco specifically. The main priority of this position is to deliver production equipment to and from venues and vendors throughout the Bay Area within strict timelines. As a driver, you would receive scheduled shifts for various events based on your availability. You would travel to venues from our GL Warehouse located in San Francisco. We are looking for experienced drivers to operate 24 ft. trucks.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Responsible for delivery and pick up of gear and equipment
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Provide assistance with drop off & pick-up of rented gear and equipment
- Delivery and pickup trucks to/from truck rental companies; Ryder, Enterprise, Penske, Coast Rentals etc.
- Maintain punctuality and time management for all of your scheduled shifts
- Maintenance our vehicles: Refill diesel and DEF
- Maintenance clean the interior and making sure that all the vehicles have proper insurance and registration cards, emergency contact lists etc.
- Double check truck maintenance of all straps, cones, ramps and fluids as wiper shield fluid
- Drive with safety as a priority
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of driver delivery experience
- Experience driving 24 ft. trucks
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Active Class C California Driver’s License required (this is a standard California Driver’s License)
- Flexibility to work mostly long, late hours and weekends, and able to adjust according to event demands
- Self-directed and motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
SCHEDULE & AVAILABILITY:
- Part-time/On-call/Event Based
- Driving a vehicle during adverse weather conditions.
- Continual sitting, standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
TO APPLY: Please submit a resume for consideration.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a part-time on-call position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs