Special Events Company Seeking Filemaker Developer for its San Francisco Office!
Do you dream about relational tables, drop-down menus, and custom script steps??? Then you should definitely keep reading!!!
We are looking for someone who can jump into our FileMaker system quickly and add their own magic touch to help create, deploy and maintain our customized database applications. The FileMaker Developer will work closely with our internal employees at our San Francisco location and will have a range of responsibilities, including administration, maintenance, bug repair, feature design and development, end user training, application support, and troubleshooting.
This is a full time regular position.
If this job seems like a fit, please email us your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter letting us know a little bit about you and why you think you’d thrive at Got Light!
- Maintain, enhance, improve, and troubleshoot existing FileMaker applications.
- Collaborate on database design including architecture, streamlining, and management.
- Work with different departments to improve upon existing systems and weekly notes.
- Create new FileMaker Solutions yet to be envisioned.
- Work with outside developers as needed for advanced custom solutions.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- 5+ years of FileMaker Application Development.
- 2+ Years experience with Filemaker Pro version 16 or newer.
- Data relationship skills and knowledge.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Some development experience with API, Web Development, & WebDirect a plus.
- FileMaker Certification a huge plus.
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Software Development, Business Administration.
WHAT WE OFFER!
- This is a Full-time Exempt position.
- Salary is based on work experience.
- Got Light offers 15 days PTO per year plus paid holidays.
- Got Light offers medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic benefits.
- For qualified employees, we currently offer a matching 401k plan.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs