Special Event Production Company Seeking Audio Video (AV) Warehouse Associate
Got Light applies a fresh approach to lighting, audio, video, staging, and drape in the special event and wedding industry. We produce hundreds of events each year including some of the most notable events in the City, including major opening parties and social galas. Our company promotes team-building and maintains high employee retention rates by consistently creating a fun and dynamic work environment.
Make Art. Be Proud. Have Fun.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
As an AV Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for the quality-control of all equipment, packing daily orders, and to ensure that gear is working up to company standards on a day to day basis. The ability to prep and pack equipment needed for outbound shows is a key responsibility of an AV Associate, as well as pickups and return deliveries as needed.
We are seeking qualified candidates to join our AV warehouse department and to uphold the integrity of the company brand with cleanliness and proper presentation, help maintain your workspace and the common areas of the warehouse, and assist in loading and unloading gear.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Quality control of all equipment upon arrival from events and departure to events.
- Prep, pack, and load daily equipment orders.
- Deliver and pickup shows and/or rentals as needed.
- Unload gear as required in a safe and timely manner.
- Communicate directly with shift managers on daily tasks.
- Assist with cross-training new employees as needed.
- Willing to learn how to use all of the workspace equipment provided.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A valid California driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Familiar with Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Able to work well independently and within a team.
- Uphold a professional attitude and clean appearance.
- Able to communicate effectively
- Audio and/or Video experience, meeting some or all of the following industry experience:
- Digital and analog mixing consoles
- Digital audio console routing
- Wireless and wired microphone setups
- Wired and wireless communication systems
- RF management software
- Routing and Networking
- HD Video Switchers
- Fast-Fold screens
- Video Mapping software
- Projectors – 3K to 30K
- HD-SDI, HDMI, DVI & VGA distribution systems
- Presentation hardware & software
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Forklift certification is a plus but not required.
- Dependable, efficient, and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible work schedule (early mornings/late nights, weekends, and some holidays).
- Must be available to work a full-time schedule without changes to availability for a minimum of six months.
- All new hires must be able to pass a background check, a physical drug screening, and a new hire assessment test.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a Full-time hourly position.
- Hourly rate is based on work experience.
- Full-time regular employees are eligible to participate in Got Light’s medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic benefits.
- Full-time regular employees are eligible for two weeks of paid time off after 90 days of employment and (8) paid holidays.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds.
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air-conditioned.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs