Event Production Company Seeking Video Techs!
We’re looking for super skilled video techs to install, operate, and strike video equipment for special events, corporate events, general sessions, product launches, and more!
You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver 5 star customer service, and manage video systems & crews from start to finish, including delegation of tasks, and ownership of a successful run of show.
VIDEO SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Basic Computer Networking - (Windows and MacOS)
- Video Switching - (Analog Way, Barco, Blackmagic)
- Projector and screen setup - (14k, large fast folds, 80” TVs)
- A solid grasp of digital video signal standards and signal flow
- Presentation playback software - (PlaybackPro, Keynote, Powerpoint)
- Presentation Show Operation including media management and organization
- Familiarity with live video streaming technology.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Videography and photography work experience
- LED Wall assembly and troubleshooting
- Advanced screen management experience - (Livecore, Livepremier, EventMaster, Spyder)
- Media Server Programming - (Resolume, Watchout, D3, Green Hippo)
- Media Creation and Manipulation - (After Effects, C4D, Resolve, Premier)
- Advanced projection experience (Blending, Stacking, non-standard screens)
- 4+ years of video experience in fast paced, upscale organization
- Previous Event/Production/Hospitality experience
- Basic knowledge of circuit loads
- Theatrical Projection Design
- Hotel/Corporate AV Experience
- Touring/Concert Video Experience
- Experience driving 16-24 ft. trucks
- On-call / event based
- Nights/Late Hours/Weekends
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air conditioned
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and desired pay rate to be considered.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a part-time on-call position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs