Event Production Company Seeking Audio Technicians!
We’re looking for super skilled audio techs to install, operate, and strike audio equipment for special events, corporate events, general sessions, product launches, and more!
You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver 5-star customer service, and manage video systems & crews from start to finish, including delegation of tasks, and ownership of a successful run of show.
AUDIO SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Installation, operation, and removal of audio systems for live events, corporate events, concerts, bands, DJ's and more.
- Corporate Presentation Audio
- Speaker Layout and System Design
- Signal Flow
- Large Format Line Arrays & Speaker Systems (D&B, L'Acoustics, Meyer)
- Audio System Rigging
- Digital Consoles
- Wireless Microphones Systems & RF Coordination
- Supporting Band & DJ Audio
- Routing and Networking
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Previous Event/Production/Hospitality experience
- Basic knowledge of circuit loads
- Hotel/Corporate AV Experience
- Touring/Concert Audio Experience
- Experience driving 16-24 ft. trucks
SCHEDULE & AVAILABILITY:
- On-call / event based
- Nights/Late Hours/Weekends
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air conditioned
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and desired pay rate to be considered.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a part-time on-call position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs