Job Title: Event Production Warehouse Manager
Company: Got Light
Industry: Event Design & Production
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time Exempt, Salaried
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiro, 401K, PTO Package, 9 Paid Holidays
Premier event design & production company is seeking a full time Senior Warehouse Manager for their 30,000 square foot facility in San Francisco.
You will be responsible for the daily operations and management of a 15+ person warehouse team that produces over 800 events per year. This is a hands on, high energy, fast-paced, deadline driven, and demanding industry, and requires a quick thinker!
- Oversee all warehouse operations including personnel, scheduling, logistics, fleet management, maintenance, and the event production process.
- Responsible for all aspects of hiring; employee development, training, performance reviews, corrective actions, terminations, and safety training Cal/OSHA.
- Responsible for all warehouse scheduling based on event forecasting.
- Quality Control on all inbound/outbound equipment.
- Manage a high volume of sub vendor pick-ups and returns.
- General oversight on warehouse logistics and efficiencies to maintain and improve work-flow.
- Create, develop, and establish all necessary policies and procedures needed to improve warehouse operations.
- Oversee the security and integrity of all warehouse equipment, safety, and training of employee use and operation.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the warehouse operations and team.
REQUIREMENTS | SKILLS:
- 4 years of Warehouse Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cal/OSHA standards and safety guidelines.
- Clean CDL; the ability to drive box trucks up to 24’ in size as well as a forklift.
- Experience with live event production is HIGHLY preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a FLEXIBLE schedule, inclusive of possible nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Computer competency for daily use of database programs, email programs, spreadsheets, and general typing.
To apply, please submit a quick cover letter along with your resume.
*Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs