Job Title: Bookkeeper
Industry: Event Design & Production
Status: Part Time OR Full Time Exempt, Flexible
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiro
401K, PTO Package, 9 Paid Holidays
Premier event design & production company is seeking a Bookkeeper for a one-person accounting department in their bustling San Francisco office!
This is a hands-on position that includes daily transactional accounting (AP/AR) and payroll administration.
This position will be working with a part time Controller in tandem with the Owners.
- Manage and process semi-monthly payroll of 80 plus employees via ADP Workforce.
- Manage accounts receivable, including client billing and adjustments, payment processing, and credit and collections.
- Manage accounts payable process ensuring proper expense coding, client billing code, timely vendor payments, employee expense reimbursements, vendor maintenance, and annual 1099 processing.
- Administer 401K Plan, including payroll deductions processing, employer matching, reconciliation, and timely uploads for employee contributions.
- Manage and comply with local (SF Business, Property and Healthy San Francisco), state, and sales tax.
REQUIREMENTS | SKILLS:
- 2-year college degree (accounting/business preferred)
- Min. 2-3 years of full-cycle accounting experience.
- QuickBooks Enterprise (Desktop)
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Workforce/Intuit Enhanced Payroll system
To apply, please submit a quick cover letter along with your resume.
*Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs