- Oversee all financial activities of the business including bank reconciliations, AMEX reconciliations, and monthly closings.
- Manage and process semi-monthly payroll of 80 plus employees via ADP Workforce.
- Manage accounts receivable, including client billing and adjustments, payment processing, and collections.
- Manage accounts payable process ensuring proper expense coding, client billing code, timely vendor payments, employee expense reimbursements, vendor maintenance, and annual 1099 processing.
- Administer 401K Plan, including payroll deductions processing, employer matching, reconciliation, and timely uploads for employee contributions.
- Manage and comply with local (SF Business, Property and Healthy San Francisco), state, and sales tax.
- Work with outside CPA on annual income tax return preparation.
- Assemble weekly reporting and summaries of financials (AR/AP, Cash on Hand, etc) and send to owners for review.
- Reconcile Sales Tax liabilities & file Sales Tax return with BOE
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced skills & experience with QuickBooks Enterprise (desktop)
- Advanced skills with ADP Workforce Payroll System
- 4-year college degree (accounting/business preferred)
- Min. 5-7 years of full-cycle accounting experience.
- Excel and Word (in both MAC and PC, preferred)
- Good knowledge of GAAP
- Well practiced at self-review and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and function under pressure
- Desire to provide customer service at high level and represent company brand
For your resume to be considered, you must send a note either by separate letter or in the body of the e-mail, explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for this position as well as provide your salary range requirement.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs