Special Events Design & Production Company Seeking Full Time Admin Assistant for its San Francisco Office!
We are a high-energy, dynamic, fun, and fast-paced operation…and the Administrative Assistant should be the beacon of calm and sanity behind the scenes! We are looking for an excellent and mega-organized superstar.
If this job seems like a fit, please email us your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter letting us know a little bit about you and why you think you’d be a fit at Got Light!
- First responder for phones, voice-mails, customers, guests, deliveries, and other basic administrative functions.
- Engage customers and provide an outstanding first impression of Got Light.
- Act as key support for all department heads (Production, Sales, Accounting, HR, Warehouse).
- Manage outbound shipments via FedEx/UPS/USPS.
- Pickups, errands, emergency runs.
- General facility upkeep.
- Order supplies.
- Enter field employee timecards into payroll database.
- Immaculate organization, bordering on obsessive behaviors and tendencies.
- Google Drive/Google Docs Nerd!
- Good with computer systems including but not limited to MS Office, FileMaker, & Google Suite.
- Sense of humor mandatory!
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Got Light is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, protected medical condition or any other basis as defined by state, federal or local law. Got Light provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in both the hiring process and during employment as required by applicable federal, state and local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs