Position: Cleaner of an apartment building
H2O was founded 27 years ago. We provide lifeguard and recreation management services to hotels, apartments buildings and condominium corporations all by contracts. This includes providing lifeguards for various private swimming pools owned by the contracts. During the summer we run about 60 pools across Ottawa and Gatineau. We also have cleaning contracts in Gatineau and Ottawa.
- Perform all cleaning requirements
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms and kitchens
- Clean, dust, vacuum, and mop
- Change garbage
- Ensure all common areas of apartment complex are tidy.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Must be reliable, trustworthy
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to climb stairs and lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Must be double vaccinated against COVID-19
H2O is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. We promote the principles of diversity and inclusion and adhere to the tenets of the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the hiring process, please use the Contact information below to request special accommodation. Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. Please contact Human Resources at 613-789-4020 x.0, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a non-management position / C'est un non-position de gestion