You are the guide that connects our customers to the best values. We'll need you to greet customers, shake hands and smile brightly warming up customers to see the best in bedding and furniture values.
In the role of Sales Associate, you'll have to listen carefully to understand the customers' home furnishing needs, while leading them to the best choices for high value within their budget.
Can you balance that line?
4 Ways to Help Launch Your new career!
In this opportunity with our “earn while you learn” training program, you'll learn: The proper way to visualize the customers’ home décor wish list and turn that into a win-win closed sale.
Fringe benefits: A fun and exciting environment along with incentive trips, contests, and extra earning potential opportunities.
How to tell if you're kicking #$$ after 90 Days: Your boss is fist bumping you because you are the sales stud that is on the way up! Not to mention you are face-timing all of your friends about your great new job.
What your customers will say about you: What an easy way to shop for home furnishings! Customers are so impressed by your passion and ability to deliver a money-saving value that they tell their friends to ask for you by name.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- The Basics: Initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify and qualify customer needs, present and sell appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
- Provide exceptional product knowledge, inventory availability, and delivery options for the customer.
- Submit finance applications and convey credit decisions to customers.
- Sell from multiple merchandise options including warranties.
- Work with Store Manager to set sales goals and then meet these goals through client retention, average ticket and sales productivity.
- Attend all sales meetings and regular company sponsored training sessions on selling strategies.
- Exceptional performance and going the extra mile are earmarks of our Store Managers and your way up the career ladder. 95% of our management team were promoted from within the sales ranks.
We’re on the move, are you?
Home Décor Outlets growth and success are based upon our roots of innovative business principles that have made us one of the fastest growing home furnishing companies in the country. We are on the move again and seeking high-energy success-driven people to join our retail sales team.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to maintain a quality and service oriented attitude as a self-starter with the ability to understand priorities and meet deadlines while being a person who enjoys meeting people and has a strong desire to earn money. Most of all, we are seeking a person that thrives in a fast-paced environment able to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands that will prepare you for success in management.
Home Décor Outlets is an equal opportunity employer and offers an unlimited competitive commission plan with baseline guarantee, sales incentives and contests, a compelling advertising program to drive customers to our stores, and real opportunities to move up the line into management based upon merit.
If you are a person who is proud of your professionalism, integrity, and the desire to get ahead in your career, we want the opportunity to get to know you better!
This is a full time position